Full course description
Continuing Education for EMT's
January 29 - February 26, 2018
All classes are Online (where indicated) or held at When Seconds Count, 97 Boston St., Salem, MA 01970
All Continuing Education courses meet the NREMT Scope of Practice Transition Requirements, and will meet your requirements for National Core Competencies at the EMT Level. Each Continuing Education class is $30.00.
- Section 1 - Trauma to the Head, Neck & Spine (Online)
January 29, 2018 2 Credits
- Section 2 - Hematological & Renal emergencies (Online)
February 5, 2018 2 Credits
- Section 3 - Poisoning & Overdose Emergencies (Online)
February 12, 2018 2 Credits
- Section 4 - Allergic Reaction (Online)
February 19, 2108 2 Credits
- Section 5 - Vital Signs & Monitoring Devices (Online)
February 26, 2018 2 Credits
100% refund before the first class meeting; 50% before the second class meeting. No refunds after the second class meeting.
Call 978-542-6302 or email email@example.com for more information.