Full course description
Emergency Medical Technician Program
Day, Evening or Hybrid Programs Available
May 8 - August 30, 2018
When Seconds Count
97 Boston St., Salem, MA 01970
The day, evening, and hybrid programs at When Seconds Count offer comprehensive classroom & practical training, including the opportunity to observe an ambulance crew and their operations during an Ambulance Ride-Along and Emergency Room Observation Time.
Students will receive a Healthcare Provider CPR Card from When Seconds Count through the American Heart Association upon successful completion of the required CPR course which is included with our program. After successfully completing the EMT Program, students receive a When Seconds Count Certificate and are eligible for the National Certification and State Licensing Examinations.
To be eligible for the State EMT Certification Examination you MUST:
- Be able to read, understand and communicate in English;
- Be 18 years of age
- Be free from addiction to alcohol or any drug;
- Be free from any physical or mental defect or disease which might impair his/her ability to provide emergency care within the scope of the EMT training
- Seating is limited!
- Many other sections are available. Call WSC for more information.
- A tuition payment plan is available upon request. Please call us for more information! Call When Seconds Count at 978-744-4799 and tell them you are a Salem State Participant.