Full course description
Emergency Medical Technician
September 11 - December 8, 2018
When Seconds Count
97 Boston St., Salem, MA 01970
This course is designed as a Hybrid Course. You will receive both a textbook and access to the eTextbook, work will be delivered on-line and completed on your own time. The hands-on portion of the course will be conducted weekly on Tuesday Nights at our Training Center from 6pm-10pm and will also include 2-3 Saturday Sessions from 9am-3pm.
Students will receive a BLS Provider eCard from When Seconds Count through the American Heart Association upon successful completion of the required CPR course which is included with our program. After successfully completing our EMT Program, students receive a When Seconds Count Certificate and are eligible for the National Certification and State Licensing Examinations. This program includes 2-3 Saturday sessions.
To be eligible for the State EMT Certification Examination you must:
- Be able to read, understand and communicate in English.
- Be 18 years of age.
- Be free from addiction to alcohol or any drug.
Course Requirements: iPad / Tablet, Laptop or Desktop Computer.
Course Materials: This course includes the E-Textbook and Hardcopy Textbook.
- Early registration is recommended as seating is limited!
- State Exam Fees are not included.
- A tuition payment plan is available upon request. Please call us for more information!