· Attract and keep your audience’s attention
· Start and finish with poise and assurance
· Present the right appearance – dress and posture
· Use body language and voice dynamics appropriately
· Manage questions effectively
· Deal with difficult questions and difficult behavior
· Create an attention-getting introduction and a powerful close
NOTE: A parking permit will be emailed to all registered/paid participants shortly before the class date.
In-Person Class Refund Policy:
100% refund before the first class meeting; 50% before the second class meeting. No refunds after the second class meeting.
Online Class Refund Policy:
In the case of a Salem State Online class, 100% refund before the scheduled start date. No refunds once the Salem State Online class begins. For all other online classes (Gatlin, Ed2go, or MindEdge) no refunds of any kind will be issued). Please call Andrea DiVirgilio at 978-542-6302 for more information.