Full course description
Women's Leadership Mastermind
Discover Your Higher Purpose as a Woman in Leadership!
November 6, 2019 - April 1, 2020 (Revised Schedule)
(12 Sessions plus one-on-one support and coaching)
The Enterprise Center at Salem state University
The Purpose-Driven Women's Leadership Development Program provides a unique opportunity for women leaders to explore a different paradigm for their leadership role - an awakened and soul-centered approach to leadership. This program combines the practical with more spiritual and humanistic approaches to leading and inspiring others to optimal performance and impact. It provides an overview of essential skills, beliefs, and characteristics for leading others in our new world of work. Women leaders intuitively understand to the call to action as stated in the 2018 Deloitte Global Human Capital Trends Report.
"Organizations are no longer assessed based only on traditional metrics such as financial performance, or even the quality of their products or services. Rather, organizations today are increasingly judged on the basis of their relationships with their workers, their customers, and their communities, as well as their impact on society at large - transforming them from business enterprises into social enterprises."
This innovative six-month program provides a supportive learning environment for mid to senior level women leaders. Developed as a boardroom-style, collaborative learning experience, this Mastermind is facilitated by an experienced executive coach and guide.
Course Schedule: 6 In-Person Sessions
8:30 am – 12 pm
November 6, December 4, January 8, February 5, March 4 & April 1
6 Live Virtual Sessions (Date/Time TBD)
90 Minutes Each
Apply Learning and Receive Feedback, dialogue with peers and coach, and much more...
One-on-One Virtual Support
Post questions for discussion and feedback, use as a journal, just-in-time coaching, access tools and job aids
Who should attend:
Women in leadership roles at the mid to senior level who want to take on a new role, expand their current role, build more confidence, discover their higher purpose as a leader, and advance their careers.
Month 1 The Changing Role of Leadership - An Evolving World of Work
- Examining the assumptions of an outdated model
- Acknowledging changing workforce and societal expectations
- Envisioning a new workplace
- Integrating the spiritual dimension of the feminine energies with the masculine energies to define a more holistic view of leadership
Months 1 & 2 Self-Management - The Foundation for Effective Leadership
- Creating a leadership vision
- Uncovering your current leadership identity
- Discovering personal paradigms
- Releasing old "conditioning"
- Self-Management - The Foundation for Effective Leadership (cont.)
- Managing your leadership presence
- Managing priorities
- Managing conflict - understanding triggers and how they operate in you and your team
- Dealing with resistance - clearing the path for success
- Inspiring vs motivating – the crucial difference
Months 2 & 3 Team Leadership - Supporting Your Team to Create Value and Impact
- Examining the characteristics of high performing teams
- Assessing your team
- Creating a clear line of sight
- Stepping into the role of leader as coach
- Inspiring individual performance
Months 4 & 5 Organizational Leadership - Shaping the Workplace
- Building and nurturing workplace culture (How your organization does everything)
- Aligning organizational processes
- Recruitment and Selection
- Performance Management
- Career Development
- Cultivating the work environment - Managing a work environment where your team can do their optimal work and where everyone thrives
Month 6 The Leading Edge of Leadership - The Future Role of Leaders and Leadership Development
- Examining and integrating more comprehensive frameworks: Conscious Leadership, Neuroscience, Spiritual Evolution
- Your role as change agent – inside and beyond your organization
- Managing your development and evolution as a leader
- Leadership Launch and Closing Activities
NOTE: A parking permit will be emailed to all registered/paid participants shortly before the class date.
In-Person Class Refund Policy: 100% refund before the first class meeting; 50% before the second class meeting. No refunds after the second class meeting.
Online Class Refund Policy: In the case of a Salem State Online class, 100% refund before the scheduled start date. No refunds once the Salem State Online class begins. For all other online classes (Gatlin, Ed2go, or MindEdge) no refunds of any kind will be issued). Please call Andrea DiVirgilio at 978-542-6302 for more information