Full course description
The Phoenix Phormula: Transforming Your Career During Turbulent Times
July 13, 20 & 27, August 3 & 10 (5 sessions)
12 pm - 1:30 pm
This online workshop will provide you the pieces of the transformation puzzle. You will know what questions to ask yourself in order to gain the clarity, confidence, and conviction to plot your own course even in challenging circumstances. You will identify next steps and learn how to avoid procrastination and be accountable to your own desires and goals.
· Examine the “phormula” that creates the platform for transformation.
· Dive into the three keys to rejuvenating your career – clarity, confidence, and conviction.
· Identify tools that you can start using immediately to make shifts that will increase your resiliency, relevance and readiness.
· Create the elements of an action plan that you can put into play right now.
· Build an accountability structure to keep you on track.
Five 90-minute weekly sessions with action assignments between the sessions to keep you moving forward.
Target Audience - anyone whose career has been impacted by the pandemic or professionals who have found themselves at a career decision point.
How to access the course: You will receive an email with a link to the course. Be prepared to have a camera enabled computer, so that you can connect with other participants and the presenter.
In-Person Class Refund Policy: 100% refund before the first class meeting; 50% before the second class meeting. No refunds after the second class meeting.
Online Class Refund Policy: In the case of a Salem State Online class, 100% refund before the scheduled start date. No refunds once the Salem State Online class begins. For all other online classes (Gatlin, Ed2go, or MindEdge) no refunds of any kind will be issued). Please call Andrea DiVirgilio at 978-542-6302 for more information